Littleton Golf Junior Golf Playing Series
Littleton Golf and Tennis Club is offering junior golfers ages 12 - 18 years old to play a series of 18-hole Tournaments this summer, with multiple formats on a well maintained Par 63 Executive 18-hole golf course. Walking only, Caddies are allowed, Spectator Carts available for an additional fee.
- Green Fees
- Warm-Up Bucket of Range Balls
- Hot Dog, Chips, and a Drink
- Pro Shop Credits and Trophies for Tournament Prizes
- Junior Golfers Ages 12 - 18 (Junior golfers younger than 12 can be approved by a Littleton Golf Professional)
- All junior golfers must play 3 weeks in order to qualify for the Club Championship.
- All participants MUST pass a rules and etiquette test before they are eligible to win league credit.
Dates and Times:
- June 12 - July 31 (Mondays)
- Tee-Times Start at 12 pm
- June 12 - Qualifying Round
- June 19 - Short Holes
- June 26 - 10 Hole Blind Draw
- July 3 - David & Goliath
- July 10 - Long Holes
- July 17 - Jynx Day
- July 24 - Low Net
- July 31 - Club Championship
Weekly Tee Times
will be posted here.
Please visit the Littleton Golf Shop for more information or call 303.794.5853.