For individuals, For Families! Where no one rides the bench!
Riding at County Line BMX
The track is open to the public on non race days, free of charge, when weather permits. Bike helmets required. Motorized vehicles including RC cars are NOT allowed on the track.
Please note: the gates will be locked when any part of the BMX track is too wet to ride. It can take several days of completely dry weather for the track to dry after a rain/snow. If you have any questions, or to find out if the gates are open, call 303-798-7515.
Racing at County Line BMX
ALL ages and abilities welcome! (We have riders 3 yrs and 60 yrs and EVERYTHING in between!)
USA BMX racing is a sport of youthful achievement and the American family. While the young boy or girl BMX racer develops skills at an individual pace, they are learning about winning, losing and trying again. The racer's family learns that time spent together in support of the racer and the individual achievement is quality time well spent. It is the duty of the USA BMX to establish the rules of racing that provide fair competition and fun family entertainment for all of its 70,000+ members. Visit www.USABMX.com.
2013 County Line BMX Race Schedule
- All ages and ability levels welcome.
- USA BMX membership required: $1/one day; $60/annual; Can be purchased at track on race days.
- Full face helmet, long sleeves, pants and enclosed shoes are required attire for racing.
- Bicycle: any type and size will do, but it is recommended that you start with one that has no more than a 20" wheel diameter. Make sure all bolts are tight (especially axle and stem bolts). Remove any freestyle type axle pegs. Remove all reflectors/brackets and the kickstand. You will eventually need a hard plastic number plate. You will be provided a temporary number plate with your membership purchase.
- Two major places online to keep current with County Line BMX: Our County Line USA BMX page includes news, information about the sport, breakdown of track sections, bike and gear. Our County Line Facebook page hosts the most up to date information, race dates, cancellations and other scheduled closures.
- Volunteers needed!! Track maintenance and race day operations are supported with volunteers. We appreciate parents and riders who will contribute to making our track and its races great! Please consider donating your time during the race season as every bit helps. Ways you can help: Announcer-
Fundraising-Registration-Gate Operator-Concessions-Scorers-Construction Work-Staging-Track Maintenance-Turn Official
Renting the BMX Track
Hold a birthday party or get together for your child at County Line BMX Track. Click here for more information!